The full name of the website owner is "Parent Booster USA, Inc." who shall herein be referred to as PBUSA.
Collection of information
PBUSA may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including pages visited, time on page, and other statistical data);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, address, phone, email, and any other required or optional information);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including payment details, purchase history, and any other transaction related data);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including name, address, phone, email, and any other required or optional information); and
- any other information that you send to PBUSA.
Use of information
PBUSA may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
PBUSA works closely with RENOSI, Inc. to manage and track federal and state filings for its members, and to perform duties required for and related to those tasks. Your use of this site authorizes the unrestricted sharing of your information between these entities.
Where PBUSA discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, PBUSA may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
PBUSA uses Google login integration to allow users to sign in to our site through their own Google account.
PBUSA uses Google Analytics to analyze the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store and use this information.
PBUSA may use Google's reCAPTCHA and/or Invisible reCAPTCHA to prevent fraudulent form submissions.
PBUSA uses Facebook login integration to allow users to sign in to our site through their own Facebook account.
PBUSA uses Facebook chat integration to allow users to speak with a PBUSA representative while browsing our site.
This website contains links to other websites. PBUSA is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to PBUSA is done at your own risk. However, PBUSA uses website security measures consistent with current best practices to protect its websites and databases. These measures include technical, procedural, monitoring, and tracking steps intended to safeguard data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction.
Payment information is transmitted using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption. Member and purchaser information is a high priority and we use our own protective measures, as well as the capabilities of our software and hardware vendors.
We realize there can be incidents of misuse or unauthorized program incursions, as almost every website, service and user encounters. In those instances, our goals are to move quickly to isolate the problem, ensure or restore proper functionality and minimize any inconvenience to our users. As appropriate and necessary, PBUSA will notify the relevant authorities of these incidents of misuse or unauthorized program incursions of the PBUSA website.